Thursday, April 19, 2012

Say it ain't so!

Well. Tomorrow marks Alyson's final full day in Ottawa and we are celebrating/commiserating the separation of the British-hermit society with a meal at the Works. I do obviously care about the whole Alyson thing, but this blog isn't about emotion. This blog is about superficial things which make my heart sing and get me out of bed in the morning. So I would like to thanks The Works burger for having got me through the tough times this year and keeping my spirits up in the good times.

I've shared onion ring towers with my family, I've waited in the cold for a table, I've dined there with a person from my school in Luxembourg in a bizarre turn of events, but it kind of made sense that it happened as The Works as it is more than just a place to eat. It is a place which unites the world. So yes. The Works. Thank you for everything...especially the free onion ring tower voucher which we will take full advantage of in less than 24 hours...




<3

No comments:

Post a Comment